Friday, December 17, 2010

New Borns | Jessica Lloyd Photography

So, I'm not very experienced at new born photography.  I've heard other photogs say that you really need to get their pics done in the first 10 - 14 days or you loose that new born "curl" that they have.  Wasn't sure what they were talking about...I learned yesterday.  The baby I photographed in November was about 12 days old, the one I did yesterday was almost 3 weeks.  It was gone.  Sad.  Got some cute pics of him, but not the kind I really wanted to do.  I'll have them edited soon, but I need to get approval from mom before I get to share them with you.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow.  We have a family Christmas Party tomorrow at my house.  I'm hosting, but I'm not in charge, so I'm gonna use all those tips I posted for you earlier and see if I can remember them all and get some better Christmas pics this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment