Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Are you ready for Christmas yet? | Jessica Lloyd Photography | free session

Are you ready for Christmas yet?  I'm not.  I'm still working on my crazy, huge Mom's presents.  But the kids are done (besides the candy from Santa, if I buy that now, I'll be too tempted to eat it for them), my hubby is done, all the other relative are done, the angel tree gift just needs to be delivered.  I'm getting there.

I had quite a few facebook posts from people that are interested in helping me learn how to use my Christmas presents.  I'm offering a free session and one 8x10 for anyone willing to go out and play in the cold with me after Christmas.  If you are interested, email me at jessicatlloyd@gmail.com.  Tell me who you are, who I will be photographing, your phone number, best time to call, and when you are available after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment