Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Garrett Family Portaits | Jessica Lloyd Photography | International Peace Gardens Utah


I was so excited to this family again!  They were one of my first portfolio building families back in 2008.  It was so fun to see how big the kids have gotten and how much better their special needs child is doing.  This was a session that I donated to the Salt Lake City Mommies annual auction.  To learn more about this group, click here.

I have a special interest in special needs kids.  I have one too.  If you have a special needs child that you have a hard time getting pictures of, contact me, and we can discuss what we can do to get those memorable pictures for your child. 

I am also a Special Education parent liaison for my daughter's junior high school.  If you are a parent of a Special Needs child in the Granite School district and are interested in participating with your school, please contact me.  This is a fledgling program and many schools are still in need of volunteer parents.  It's a simple commitment of one hour a month meeting at the District, where you will learn all sorts of great things to help you and your child.  Then you go home and contact your school's principal or vice principal and share that information with them, via email, phone, or in person visit, depending on how your principal wants to handle it.  Michelle Murphy is heading this program and she is doing a spectacular job!

No comments:

Post a Comment